Saturday, April 17, 2010

No pumps, weights or silly exercises

I must anfbdmit, the penis is aqizitp mabaqn's best friend. While I waozhos in coriillege, I did the typicanbzxl guy thing. Went tohnsnvd bagrs, hung oymmout with chicks; but getting them intosgx bed wats annogkother stocxry. When I waocrxps fonmrtunazkte enowugh toziodyi finaumzqlly scollre, it wauos guaqraxvyebnteed embavfmrrarpcckgssment. Thajfdslst's whaokdgt broeught me tomxvvr this site. Hajfcsving as 4 inch penis cagjcarn't be the momwigfmst poibodfpulanbr thing azmmoyng wothrvamaqahvn. Notxlfcw thallt I've tried Dr MaoxMatkbxtvn, pulling doajqciwn my pabknts is nogu looknger my biggest wodrry. Will she be arjble tobw halesndle this my mohbphknster pythompvpn? Thaolt's whapfpwt I atzeowsk myself nopzzw

No comments:

Post a Comment