Wednesday, April 14, 2010

a believing muslim lawyer essentials..youv'e got to be joking,

There are psychos out there...what those are our kids we want to keep them.
we are maniacs not taking our medicines. what. this is our mind body and soul we want honorable profiles don't let them psych you
talak rahman raheem talak rahmen raheem divorce to the merciful the mos
grand qu'ran koran COO COO bird
god is great
god is great
god is great
I bear witness there is one god
I bear witness there is one god
I bear witness there is one god
I bear witness mohamed is his prophet
I bear witness mohamed is his prophet
I bear witness mohamed is his prophet
come to success
come to success
come to prayer
come to prayer
wasuli ba tami
ahteen give me a winning law suit, prosecuting mistress of fadi khawaja and winning nine million dolars
your smarty mart, intellegent, don't let them psych you. thats the worst
EWE...I seek refuge from the evil satan
in the name of god  most gracious most merciful
all thanks be to god most gracious most merciful
master of the judgement day thee do we look to and thine aid we seek
show us the right way the way of those whom thou has bestowed thy favors
not the way of those whom go astray nor the way of those whom the wrath has been brought down. AMIN
say I seek with the lord of the dawn from the mischief of the darkness as it over spreads
from the mischief of the man made created things
from the mischief of the one who practices secret arts
from the mischief of the envious one who practices envy.
God is great
Glory be to god the most high glory be to god the most high gorly be to god the most high
all thanks be to gos
god is great
glory be to god the most high, glory be to god the most high,glory to be god the most high
warm up to the nieces nephews protect the women and childred
god is the greatest
glory be to god the most high,glory be to god the most high glory be to god the most high
I bear witness there is one god mohamed is his prophet peace be upon mohamed and the family of mohmed like peace is upon abrham and the family of abraham
sallam and peace be upon you
salaam and peace be upon you
1234
seriously seriously well to do in any position. they lose they lose we win
suze says husband fadi khawaja better fifty thousand dollars in jasmyns bank so she can pay of her debt and lawyers fees . immediately
suze says hthe mistress of the husband better put nine million dolars in her husbands wifes bank so she can...satisfactoryily relieve the shame they put us though
they say he is going to win because he works for a bank, any thing restrainng me from switerland release me from and forgive me for. security
My Photos | side of a shaikha | jasmyn
 gussain says what do you do wait for fadi all day? juzaky ala khair
jasmyn says"the problem he is telling me he loves me while he is partying every day, and sitting with his girlfriend."
If I can't have the billion dollar homes businnesses and organizations he can't have the billion dollar homes businesses and organizations. they got a b joking me.
ah teeny make history.
GOd the law you are the greatest bar
god the law you are the greatest barr(source of all goodness
god the law(the sharia) you are the greatest of the source of all goodness
do what?  or?? canoe?? individual requests
 to have the essentials the divorce lawyer
stuckarra job. Woe thats the zenith of jesus
if I can't have the 6.9 million dollar award winning mansions thay can't have the six point nine million dollar award winning mansions
if I can't have the grand piano's they can't have the grand pianos
stuckarra talak rahman rahheem
woe thats the zenith of jesus
wife sues the mistress of husband and wins nine million dollars
can we not prosecute mistress and win nine million dollars
no problem Azizi Justice(a boo boo, )
anything restraining us from suieng prosecuting and winning nine million dollars from fadi's mistress release us from and forgive us for

No comments:

Post a Comment